Microsoft releases Windows 10 Build 19044.1379 for type 21H2, and Windows 10 Pangani 19044.1379 of 21H1. New Construction (KB5007253) is now moving to Windows 10 Installers located in the Release Preview Channel.
Windows 10 KB5007253 updates results in tons of repairs and maintenance, including repairs of remote printer problem initiated by Windows 10 Patch Tuesday update KB5006670 was released last month.
New and updated Windows 10 KB5007253 updates
- We fixed a problem that affects the opening of SearchFilterHost.exe process.
- We fixed the problem that causes it searchindexer.exe save the user search settings in the form below after exiting: “C: Users username AppData Roaming Microsoft Search Data Applications ” As a result, searchindexer.exe it stops working and recurring names are created.
- We have added support for the curfew in the Republic of Fiji in 2021.
- We fixed a problem that prevents the registrar’s page (ESP) from displaying incorrect information or failed repair methods.
- We added -cd conflict to wsl.exe define a Windows or Linux solution as the original Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL).
- We solved the problem of failing to use Group Policy machines simply by launching or backing up devices with other processors.
- We added the option to create version 4 of the Internet Protocol (IPv4) maximum transmission unit (MTU) which is less than 576 byte per interface.
- We fixed a problem that could not be reported to the System Center – Operations Manager.
- We fixed a problem that misses some characters.
- We fixed a problem that could cause a 32-bit version of Microsoft Excel to stop working on devices with other processors when exporting to PDF.
- We fixed a problem that displays glyphs incorrectly when using the Meiryo UI font and other punctuation marks. These fonts are frequently used in Japan, China, or other Asian countries.
- We opened it download events to create pop-up windows in Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer mode.
- We fixed a problem that predicts the future in Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer mode.
- We fixed a problem that caused Internet Explorer to stop working.
- We fixed the problem that causes Internet Explorer to stop working using the Input Method Editor (IME) setting.
- We fixed a problem that causes the Settings page to close unexpectedly after you remove the font.
- We fixed a problem that affects the UI when editing files when using the folder interface in File Explorer. The UI does not work properly in line when using a new Japanese IME.
- We fixed the memory terminals inside ctfmon.exe which happens when you switch between different clients.
- We fixed a known problem that causes errors 0x000006e4, 0x0000007c, or 0x00000709 when connecting to a remote printer distributed on a Windows printing server.
- We fixed a problem that turns off the recording and recording functionality on Windows Game Bar due to a work failure.
- We created a problem that could cause a refund of GetCommandLineA () being small fonts in some software applications.
- We fixed a problem that could cause file failure on the remote server to fail. This happens when you use the Encrypted File System (EFS) on a remote server and the error message is, “ERROR_DECRYPTION_FAILED”.
- We fixed a problem that prevents you from allowing BitLocker on a limited number of machines (VM). Error with “The device included in this system does not work” and the machine inserts, “STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL”.
- We fixed a problem that causes Windows Defender Application Control to misrepresent two file types.
- We supported user information for Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) users in Quick Assist.
- We fixed a problem that sometimes prevents Quick Assist users from using the entire screen when launching a remote support section.
- We’ve created an issue that prevents programs that you use frequently from appearing on the Start menu and prevents you from changing them to appear in the Start menu using Group Policy.
- We fixed a problem that causes computer system sync to fail when using the User Experience Virtualization (UE-V) template.
- We fixed a problem that prevents Failover Clustering from updating Domain Name Server (DNS) records.
- We’ve fixed an issue that prevents your device from restarting, and it fails to respond due to receiving playback APIs.
Original Article reposted fromSource link
Disclaimer: The website autopost contents from credible news sources and we are not the original creators. If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) aT spacksdigital @ gmail.com
I assure you that, I will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.