Can you believe it? The Godfather came out 50 years ago? As a reminder, Paramount Pictures is being released a bit and has released its trailer.
Release of theaters of The Godfather Part 1 will be at the end of February and all three films will be released on 4k Ultra HD and Digital in March.
Restoring the film took three years. More than 300 cardboard boxes were monitored to obtain the best quality. More than 4,000 hours were spent preparing the film and more than 1,000 hours of digital restoration and color correction took place.
In addition, the word 5.1 was revised in the 2007 edition.
The Godfather is considered one of the best films ever made, winning the Best Picture Academy Award in 1973. Directed by Francis Ford Coppola and according to Mario Puzo’s book is one of the films cinephile everyone has seen, or at least one. hearing about.
With stars Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, James Cann, Diane Keaton, Robert Duvall, Sterling Hayden, John Marley, Abe Vigoda to name just a few. Brando won an Oscar for his role as head of the Corleone family, following the family’s rise and fall in the US.
The release will be in the US, with the exception of Dolby Cinema at AMC Theaters, there will be international performances, but we do not know yet.
Then there will be the release of 4k Ultra HD at 22and March, which contains all three videos.
This box contains:
- The Foreword to The Godfather and Francis Ford Coppola
- Complete Team: Keeping The Godfather: The authors of Paramount Pictures vividly describe the stunning remodeling of old-fashioned portraits of the film through a variety of home entertainment such as photographic and audio technologies that make it possible to jump for years.
- Drawing Corleones: Through Studios by Artist Steve Schapiro— In this vivid dialogue, special photographer Steve Schapiro expresses his unique ideas and fond memories as a witness to the making of the film. Comments on archived photographs of the past make it interesting, which has never been seen in the history of what they have created.
- The Godfather: Home Movies: A variety of 8mm house screens shot in 1971 give a vivid picture of The Godfather’s production. The shooting at the Norton family home on Emerson Hill on Staten Island, this is the first time it has been available to the public.
- Comparison Recovery: Pre- and post-coverage shows the editing of The Godfather’s portraits.
Francis Ford Coppola said:
“I am very proud of The Godfather, which defined one-third of my production life. It is a tribute to the 50th anniversary, I am very proud of Mario Puzo’s THE GODFATHER, Coda: Michael Corleone’s death is incorporated, as it captures Mario and my first vision with a definite conclusion. our top trilogy.
It is also a pleasure to celebrate this event with Paramount with amazing fans who have been enjoying it for years, young generations who still see it as important today, and those who will find it for the first time. “
50th Anniversary of the Godfather is coming to the show 25 February, with the next trilogy to be released at home on 22nd March.
Original Article reposted fromSource link
Disclaimer: The website autopost contents from credible news sources and we are not the original creators. If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) aT spacksdigital @ gmail.com
I assure you that, I will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.