A number of people in the film industry and abroad, have expressed their deep concern for the way Taimur Ali Khan is being pursued by the paparazzi on a regular basis. Everyone has already expressed displeasure with the paparazzi’s lack of Taimur Ali Khan.
Meanwhile the nearby Taimur family has already asked the media to stop chasing him but unfortunately, the pleas have fallen on deaf ears.
1. Saif Ali Khan, the father of Taimur: He recently expressed his displeasure with the way the paparazzi always expose their bulbs in the eyes of Taimur Ali Khan. He once pleaded, “Bas karo yaar… Bachcha andha ho jayega…”
2. Kareena Kapoor-Khan, Taimur’s mother: Kareena has expressed her deep concern for the way Taimur is often followed by the media. Here is what he said:
“Taimur cannot escape his fame and his parents. When I saw the doll, I wondered what to say. But Seif pointed out that it was because people loved him so much and such things were a blessing to him. There is so much love for our child that it is wrong to stop people from painting pictures or making dolls of themselves. But, he should understand that he is a two-year-old and needs a normal life. Both Seif and I are struggling to give him this and we will continue to do so without telling the press to stop, no matter how annoying it may be after the point. It is as difficult for him as it is for Seif and me.
3. Soha Ali Khan, Maim of Taimur: Soha has expressed deep concern that the papal culture is abolishing the childhood of the two children. This is what he said.
“I think Taimur is probably … It’s a bigger problem than Inaaya. I know he’s often followed everywhere he goes. With Inaaya, it’s a little bit but I’m still worried. “but I’m sure it will take away their innocence,” he said, adding, “I remember for the most part. My childhood is a secret. Things I did that no one knows. And I think you deserve to do it.”
4. Sharmila Tagore, Taimur’s Daadi: Sharmila openly criticized the way Taimur is being used as a story when he does not understand that he is being used in this way.
“She’s in elementary school, and she’s already been treated like a star. I don’t know why you forget he doesn’t understand what’s going on around him, ”said Sharmila Tagore.
5. Ranbir Kapoor, Taimur uncle: Ranbir Kapoor did not mention the fact that watching television does not help Taimur at all. He also made it clear that journalists should give up a little and leave Taimur to do well as a child.
“I like to see pictures of Taimur being published in the newspapers. People read everything that is said about him with great interest. But I am not happy about it. It is not good for a child to be known too much,” Ranbir said.
Original Article reposted fromSource link
Disclaimer: The website autopost contents from credible news sources and we are not the original creators. If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) aT spacksdigital @ gmail.com
I assure you that, I will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.