'Little bit tired': Rafael Nadal frustrated as Djokovic saga continues to overshadow Australian Open


Rafael Nadal says the Australian Open will remain “good” if Novak Djokovic is forced out of the competition, admitting he is “slightly tired” of the controversy facing his opponent.

Djokovic’s participation in the opening season, which kicks off at Melbourne Park on Monday, was not immediately known. his visa was revoked again on Friday evening.

The Federal Court will hear its appeal against the revocation of visas Sunday at 9.30am AEDT.

Nadal said Djokovic was no bigger than the Australian Open.

“[The] The Australian Open is more important than any other player, “he said.

“If he plays in the end, fine. If he doesn’t play, [the] The Australian Open will be fine, with or without him. That’s my opinion. “

Nadal, who tested on COVID-19 last month, said he believed he and Djokovic had a “good relationship”.

But Nadal said the first men in the world chose “his way” without receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

I wish him all the best, I respect him very much no matter where I am [do] he does not agree with the many things he did in the last few weeks, “he said.

Nadal said he hoped journalists would return to the Australian Open.

“To be honest, I’m not a little tired of the situation because I just believe it’s important to talk about our sport, tennis,” he said.

Three men in the world Alexander Zverev admitted he “did not know enough” about Djokovic’s case.

But Zverev remained skeptical of how Djokovic had been informed by Australian authorities prior to his arrival in Melbourne.

“The Australian Government and the Victoria Government should have made it clear what was going to happen,” he said.

Stefanos Tsitsipas, who lost the last French Open last year to Djokovic, said he would also like to talk about upcoming tennis games in Melbourne.

“I did not lie, it has been heard on every page in the last few weeks,” he said.

“It’s very interesting. A lot of people are talking about this, that’s why I came here to talk about tennis.

“It has received a lot of attention, as I said. Not enough tennis has been discussed in the last few weeks, which is a shame.”

De Minaur ready to watch more tennis

One of the Australian men Alex De Minaur said he was disappointed with what was happening to Djokovic.

“All of this has taken a toll on our competitors,” he said.

“Sounds like it’s taking away from us competitors who just want to get started.

“I’m about to put it all behind me and just look forward to playing my tennis game, letting my tennis talk.

“At the end of the day, tennis is a private sport and we have all been here in Australia for a while to prepare for the tournament.

“We all just want to keep up with our stuff.”

De Minaur himself was diagnosed with COVID-19 last year, his appearance and structure declining as he struggled to recover.

The man’s 32nd seed seems to have no sympathy for Djokovic, saying he chose not to take the vaccine.

“The Australian people have gone through a lot. There is no secret to that,” de Minaur said.

“They have faced a lot of hardships. They have done a lot of work to protect themselves and protect their borders.

“We’re here.”

Female protection expert Naomi Osaka declined to comment on Djokovic when asked to comment on his visa ban.

“To be honest with me, in a way I don’t think my opinion is important,” he said.

“No matter what I say, I’ve seen people say one side, I’ve seen people say the other side.

“I think it’s tough. He’s a very playful player and it’s a pity some people can remember that.

“And I think it’s not just tennis players, it’s in a state where Australia thinks it’s over.”

ABC / AAP


Original Article reposted fromSource link

Disclaimer: The website autopost contents from credible news sources and we are not the original creators. If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) aT spacksdigital @ gmail.com

I assure you that, I will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

World News

Bettina Stark-Watzinger: "Wir müssen alles tun, um Bildung zu ermöglichen"

zeit.de Pur Use zeit.de with minimal and non-commercial for € 1.20 / week (for digital subscribers only € 0.40 / week). Are you already a PUR subscriber? Sign in here. Original Article reposted fromSource link Disclaimer: The website autopost contents from credible news sources and we are not the original creators. If we Have added […]

Read More
World News

What Was Gaspard Ulliel's Net Worth At The Time Of His Death?

French athlete Gaspard Ulliel died Wednesday after a ski accident in the French Alps. He was 37 years old. Ulliel, one of France’s most famous actors, suffered serious brain damage after colliding with a man during a workout in the state of Savoie on Tuesday. He was airlifted to Grenoble, France, where he died the […]

Read More
World News

Grüne und Corona-Bonus: Sie haben schon wieder die Kontrolle verloren

The Greens want peaceful rule. Now, always, he receives the Corona bonus again. Immediately the party returns to a state of skepticism. Instead, it just seems to run after the Greens: The Chaos campaign Sounds like in the past, the dispute over the appointment of a minister seems to have been resolved a bit, and […]

Read More