How to upgrade Windows 11- Microsoft has officially released the latest updates for Windows 11. These updates are free for users currently using Windows 10 and will be released gradually. Windows 11 supports a variety of formats such as 2-in-1 updates and hardware, along with desktop PCs and laptops.
Microsoft promises that all compatible devices will be updated for free on Windows 11 by mid-2022. So there is an opportunity to wait a long time for those updates to come out on your device. But if you are someone who can’t wait and want to install Windows 11 on a PC or laptop right now then this might be useful for you.
In this post, we show you the straight path How to upgrade Windows 11 for free. There are several ways to install OS directly on your PC. But we are only combining the best methods. Do this study only if your device meets the requirements for installing windows 11 otherwise you may encounter errors and problems with your device.
Before proceeding, there are some requirements to consider if your machine supports Windows 11 updates or not. According to Microsoft, Windows 11 works best with a 64-bit processor, at least 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage, UEFI Secure Boot and TPM 2.0. We encourage you to install these updates on your computer unless your machine supports this. You can also download Microsoft’s PC Health software to your PC to see if your device is up to date. In addition, you can also use third-party tools to monitor your system configuration.
How To Update Windows 11 For Free – Direct Methods
See Updates and Downloads
This is an easy way to set up an upgrade on your device. However, this method will work on more recent machines. As mentioned, Microsoft is slowly rolling out Windows 11 to compatible PCs. If you have purchased a new PC then it is possible that the updates have already been released on your device. You can check Windows 11 updates on your PC by going to the Windows Update section.
- First, Open “Settings” on your Windows PC.
- Now Click Updates & Security.
- In the Updates and Updates window you will see Windows Update. Click on it.
- Then click the “Check for updates” button.
- Wait until the system finishes checking for updates. If your device meets all the requirements, you can see Windows 11 upgrade along with the download and installation process. Click on “Download and install” to upgrade your Device.
Also, Read How to Launch Games for Computer and Laptops
Through Establishing an Assistant
The second easy way to upgrade Windows 11 is through the Instalation Assistant solution. To do this, you need to install the tool that downloads the upgrade of your PC and start installing it after command. This method is 100% accurate and safe. Here’s how to download: –
- In the first step, Launch the browser on your PC / Desktop.
- then, Go to Microsoft Windows 11 Download File Page.
- Now you will see the Windows 11 Installation Assistant ”option. Below, you will find Click on the “Download” button, click to start downloading Windows 11 Installation Assistant.
- When you have finished downloading, install the tool on your PC.
- After Installation, run the tool and follow all the instructions that appear on the screen to install the changes.
- Wait for a few minutes and your machine will restart Windows 11 OS.
That’s all in this post How to upgrade Windows 11 directly. If you have any questions / comments, write in the comments section below. We come up with a lot of Google tips and tricks like this, so stay tuned.
Original Article reposted fromSource link
Disclaimer: The website autopost contents from credible news sources and we are not the original creators. If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) aT spacksdigital @ gmail.com
I assure you that, I will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.