It’s been a show two years in the making, but Dermot Kennedy will finally take to the stage at Malahide Castle this weekend.
The Something to Somebody hitmaker will perform to a sold out audience at the venue on Friday night two years after the tickets went on sale.
If you were lucky enough to get tickets then we have all the information that you need to know ahead of arriving to the show.
What time do the gates open at?
Gates open from 5pm.
However, due to increased traffic and security measures people are advised to be at the venue in sufficient time as there is no queuing prior to gates opening allowed.
When will Dermot be on stage?
While the stage times haven’t been announced just yet, his St Anne’s Park gig kicked off at 6pm.
Who will be supporting Dermot?
James Vincent McMorrow and Sarcastic Sounds will both support Dermot on the night.
What is the age limit?
No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site.
Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 18, who must take full responsibility for them and remain with them throughout the event. Unaccompanied under 16s will be refused entry without refund.
Where can I collect my ticket?
Ticketmaster box offices and guest list facilities are located opposite the arena entrance.
Do I need to bring cash?
There will be card only payments at the bars. All venue bars are cashless and have contactless payment facilities. Some food vendors will take card payments.
How can you get there?
Plan your route and transport route in advance allowing at least an extra 1.5hrs travel time to / from the venue.
Pedestrians will only be allowed into the grounds via Hogans Gate which is near Dart station.
There are plenty of public transport options as well.
- By DART: The dart will run services each day to and from Malahide dart station. It is a 15-minute walk to the arena entrance from this station.
- By Bus: Dublin City Center Concert bus- There will be a direct bus service to Customs House Quay, Dublin 1 following each event from the Dublin Road. This is offered as a single or return service. You can pre-book and find more info at https://marathoncoaches.ie.
- By private bus: There will be coach / bus and minibus parking available within the grounds of Malahide Castle, access is via Back Road.
You can also travel by car. Fingal County Council will be providing car parking at the Malahide Castle Concerts via the Back Road. For discounted tickets pre-purchase parking in advance of the event from https://marathoncoaches.ie. Parking tickets will cost € 20 on the day without a pre-booking.
What can I bring with me?
The list of items you can’t bring with you is pretty extensive.
No backpacks, large handbags, bags over A4 size, garden furniture, deckchairs, fold up chairs or shooting sticks, umbrellas, selfie sticks, flares / fireworks, laser pens, megaphone / air horns, aerosols, spray cans, smoke & gas canisters, nitrous oxide & any associated equipment, glass, drones’, professional cameras with a detachable lens, video cameras, audio recording devices.
Items left unattended will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
For the full list of prohibited items, please visit www.mcd.ie.
What safety protocols are in place?
To help avoid any entry delays download, print or save your ticket before arriving at the concert.
- Allow plenty of time for concert entry procedures, ticket checks and searches. Everyone will be subject to a search on entry to these events. Additional security checks may take place once inside the venue.
- There will be a strict NO Alcohol Policy implemented on all public transport and private buses traveling to the venue. Please do not arrive at the event intoxicated as you will not be permitted entry.
- The promoters and An Garda Síochána reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs.
- NO ALCOHOL or DRINKS are permitted to be brought into the venue with the exception of water and soft drinks in sealed plastic bottles up to 500ml. Empty reusable bottles are permitted into the venue. There are water drinking water points onsite.Please move slowly and quietly when exiting the concert site. Please co-operate with stewards and Gardaí and follow any loudspeaker announcements.
- There may be strobe lighting, lasers and pyrotechnics used at these events
Original Article reposted fromSource link
Disclaimer: The website autopost contents from credible news sources and we are not the original creators. If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) aT spacksdigital @ gmail.com
I assure you that, I will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.